Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I was looking out my office window and realized I was missing a very nice sunrise. I jumped outside and snapped the photo on the left. As I was coming back inside I heard loud noises coming from behind our hangar. To clarify, I work in a normal office that happens to have an airplane hangar in the back.

I went behind the hangar and realized the noise was the blackhawk helicopter you see on the right! Pretty cool, huh? Anyways, I thought you might enjoy.

Take Care,
B.J.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! See you on Saturday! Love Ya!

Doc April said...

Brian and Ashley! Congrats on the new home and excellent news a la baby expectations! Thanks so much for the Christmas card and annual newsletter. It's great to hear from you and Alaska just looks so beautiful. Maybe someday I'll make it out there (when I can afford it) to visit! Please send me your email address when you get a chance so I can include you on the "annual" Bath update email.

Peace,
Love,
April