Monday, May 5, 2008

Ashley is officially on bed rest

Last Friday we went to the Doctor's office and learned Ashley has high blood pressure. The doc had her on bed rest through the weekend. Despite this, her blood pressure is still up so he has ordered she stay on bed rest until the birth.

Even more crazy news? The doc suggested we may induce labor as early as this Friday if Ashley's blood pressure doesn't drop. Holy cow! We know we are getting close to the big day, but didn't realize we could be a mere 4 days away! Needless to say, we are eagerly anticipating the next appointment on Wednesday. More updates to come...

Love,
Ashley, B.J. & Lauren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how unbelievably excited I am to see this little bundle of joy. I promise to be the coolest aunt ever and she will love it. I love you both so much

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you two. Your mom and sisters have been keeping me posted. Take care!!